Incoming Freshman Application
For current eighth grade students only
Entrance Exam: The entrance exam for eighth graders is scheduled for Sat., Jan. 14, 2017. The test will begin at 8 a.m and end 11:45 a.m. Lunch will be served following the test. This exam is for eighth grade students only. Taking this exam is not a commitment to enroll. It is a requirement for freshman admission. Online registration for the exam will be open in late October.
We also require submission of copies of seventh grade and most recent eighth grade report cards along with the most recent standardized test scores. If you need to obtain this information from your child’s current school and they are requesting a release of information form, the release form is attached below.
Step 1: Register for the Entrance Exam
- You may register online using this link: SC Entrance Exam. The cost for the exam is $10.
- The exam will be given on Sat., Jan. 14 at 8 a.m., at Skutt Catholic High School. Lunch will be provided immediately following the test.
Step 2: Submit Documentation
- Submit copies of seventh grade and most recent eighth grade report cards.
- Submit copies of the most recent standardized test scores.
Documents need to be submitted to the Admissions office by Jan. 17, 2017. Make sure that all documents include the student’s name, current grade, and current school. Report cards and test scores may be sent via email , fax, or regular mail to:
Skutt Catholic High School
3131 S 156th St
Omaha, NE 68130-1907
F: (402) 333-1790
Questions? Please contact Director of Admissions/Interim President Tim Bloomingdale at TimBloomingdale@skuttcatholic.com.
- V.J. Skutt Distinguished Scholarship Award – $2,500 for the freshman year, renewable at $1,500 per year thereafter.
- Angela Skutt Distinguished Scholarship Award – $2,500 for the freshman year, renewable at $1,500 per year thereafter.
- Skutt Catholic Presidential Scholarship Awards – $1,500 for the freshman year, renewable at $1,250 per year thereafter.
- Archbishop Daniel Sheehan Scholarship Awards – $1,000 to be used for the freshman year.
- Monsignor James Gilg Scholarship Awards – $750 to be used for the freshman year.
- Marie Williamson Scholarship Awards – $500 to be used for the freshman year.