In the past five years, Skutt Catholic students:
- Earned $49.3 million in college scholarship dollars
- Were awarded 118 full, 4 year academic scholarships to college
- Achieved two perfect 36 ACT scores
Skutt Catholic’s composite ACT average, currently 25.3, typically ranks among the top 10% of scores nationally.
45 students have been named National Merit Scholars in the past eight years.
Diverse Student Body:
- 25 Catholic parishes are represented in our student body.
- 9th grade students entered Skutt Catholic this year from 31 middle schools and represent 27 zip codes. Nearly 25% of the entire student body attended public school prior to attending Skutt Catholic, and 10% of the school population is non-Catholic.
- We have students from Brazil, Canada, China, Chile, Hungary, Italy, Libya, South Korea, and Taiwan.
Planning a career in Engineering or Architecture? Skutt Catholic has the most comprehensive Computer Aided Design [CAD] curriculum of any Catholic school in the city.
Skutt Catholic …
- Faculty average over 17 years of experience and 70% of Skutt Catholic teachers hold a masters degree, for comparison’s sake, the state average for teachers with a master’s degree is 40.8% and 15.3 average years of experience.
- Skutt Catholic High School offers more than 150 different college preparatory courses.
- Skutt Catholic students annually volunteer 14,000 hours to the Omaha community. 225 students have participated in one of thirteen different service trips in the past few years, and 60 students serve as Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion (EMHC’s) and Lectors at Skutt Catholic each year.
Did you know all of our success is attained while offering the second lowest tuition among the Catholic high schools in the Omaha metro area?