We believe that V.J. and Angela Skutt Catholic High School…
- Provides a Spiritual Anchor to assist students in modeling their lives within the Roman Catholic tradition according to the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Develops Christian Character through practicing the skills of self-discipline, individual conscience, and critical thinking when making decisions as a moral Christian and as a good citizen.
- Prepares for Post-Secondary Success by providing students a rigorous college-prep curriculum, state-of-the-art technology, and an opportunity to earn college credits.
- Inspires Moral and Ethical Leadership by not only educating, but also requiring students to provide service to, embrace diversity within, and seek justice for their communities and the marginalized in our society.
- Endorses a Co-Educational Academic Environment that exemplifies a real-world, life-long learning environment wherein a Christian’s respect of self and others becomes the foundation for promoting self worth and service to school and community.
- Educates the Whole Person – Body, Mind, and Spirit by providing a variety of extra-curricular activities to assist students in building a foundation for generating personal, physical, academic, emotional, and spiritual well-being.